GlassCraft uses our exclusive all-composite material in all FiberCraft pre-hung entryways. This WPC (wood polymer composite) material resists decay and rot, is impervious to weather, and will not crack or split like wood jamb legs. All jamb legs, headers, brick mold and sills utilize composite materials and no wood parts are used in the pre-hang components.
GlassCraft’s composite components have been tested for quality and durability and offer the following benefits:
- Superior appearance with detailed wood graining.
- Available in Tan color that can be stained and painted like real wood; no priming required.
- Available in Pre-finished option to match any GlassCraft Premium Fiberglass door unit.
- Non-splintering with excellent screw and nail retention; will not twist.
- Cuts and routes out beautifully with little or no chipping or ragged edges.
- Tested for Fastener Pull Through per ASTM D1761-06.
- Tested for Linear Thermal Expansion per ASTM DM696-08.
Click here to view all available composite components, size, pricing and testing results.
Composite Mull Cover
Exterior Jamb Leg
Fat Boy Mull Post
Quarter Round Stop